13 April 2014

BONUS FOR CRICUT LOVERS?


Have you experienced the functionality of the CRICUT personal die-cutting machine before? This incredible machine makes it easy to create stunning DIY projects. You can create polished projects ranging from cards and scrapbook layouts, titles, shapes and alphabets to DIY fashion and home décor.  Ideal for Scrapbookers, card-makers and papercrafters alike!

Do you think you would LOVE to own a Cricut Machine?  But thought maybe it was too expensive to justify.  Well in April if you join my Close to my Heart team you'll get more than just the opportunity to buy this amazing machine at a discount...Look at the savings you will get when you join me this month!
(Click on the picture to enlarge in a new window)

If you or someone you know would LOVE the opportunity to buy a Cricut Machine at a discount- Join my team and you can purchase the Cricut, Tool Kit and Mats all at Consultant "Wholesale" Prices.

Plus you can get all the Close To My Heart products you LOVE at a HUGE discount!

And as a Consultant you will also be eligible to join in on the exclusive Consultant events and attend the "Artistic Adventure" Close To My Heart Conference / Crafting weekend in October!!!

To learn more about joining My Close To My Heart team if you have any questions feel free to click on the contact me links on the right.
 
MORE DETAILS AVAILABLE ON MY WEBSITE HERE

0 comments: