22 January 2016

Kaleidoscope Workshop

GETTING MY CRAFT ON!

Yesterday I held my first workshop for 2016 where I showcased some gorgeous layouts using the fun Kaleidoscope Paper Kit,Kaleidoscope Complements and Assortment



We also created some cute cards from the Kaleidoscope Workshop on The Go Card Making Kit.

This great kit comes with all the materials and instructions to create 15 beautiful cards
 (5 each of 3 designs).


 But why stop there....the stamp set that is included in this kit is so versatile, if you're also a scrapbooker, it can be used for all sorts of celebration pages.  At my workshop we've been playing with the "Carborder Idea"  This idea was submitted by WA Consultant Shaunna Richards. The idea is that you can use any card layout as a scrapbook border by mounting it onto a 4"x12" strip.


Notice that I have used some bolder ink and cardstock colours in my "Carborders" so they can complement masculine celebrations as well....change it up to suit your photos!


As I am a scrapbooker at heart I just love that I can use all the amazing card layouts in my scrapbooks!"


YOU CAN SHOP HERE for all your Close to My Heart products including the gorgeous Kaleidoscope range!

0 comments: